Pastor of English Ministry at Woodland Hills United Methodist Church
5650 Shoup Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91367
About the job
1) Have a clear calling to EM Ministry.
2) Attained a Master of Divinity (M. Div) or equivalent degree.
3) Has three or more years of general pastoral experience, including over one year of immigration pastoral experience (including pastoral ministry).
4) Has some degree of Korean communication skills (not required) and is a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in good standing.
1) Organize weekly EM members gatherings and Sunday worships
2) Equip and train the leadership team and guide and disciple members
3) Work closely with ministry leaders and the Senior Pastor
4) Build relationships with EM members and support them as needed
2) Pastor's ordination certificate and/or final degree certificate
3) Personal Statement of Faith and Vision
4) A video or audio recording of a recent sermon: 2 Recent Sermons (CD/mp4 file or website link)
* Applicants must be willing to undergo a formal background check
1) Full/Half time
2) Salary: $26,000 to $36,000 / year (negotiable based on experience)
June 12th, 2021
Send resume to Rev. Whang