About the job
Wooddale Church is a vibrant, multi-site church in the Twin Cities of 4,000 with campuses in Eden Prairie, Edina and downtown Minneapolis. Wooddale is a generationally and culturally diverse community that exists to honor God by making more disciples for Jesus Christ—here, near and far.
The Lead Audio Engineer utilizes a professional level of knowledge and experience in audio production to consistently achieve excellence in audio throughout all campus services and events. In addition, this role provides oversight to the audio elements at Wooddale Church to help set a course consistent with the vision of the Weekend Service Producer and wider Creative Arts team. This role helps recruit, train and develop other audio roles and volunteers church-wide.
· Responsible for the overall knowledge, strategy, staffing, and execution of excellent FOH audio at the Eden Prairie campus—including Modern and Traditional services, ministry program events, and other in-house or external events.
· Architects, upholds, and helps others achieve an approved standard audio mix for all services and ministries at Wooddale Church.
· Grows the teammates intentionally through volunteer recruitment, and helps invest in and provide ongoing direction, training, and support to all audio team members across all campuses.
· Act as primary strategist in organizing and maintaining standard operating procedures for all audio related items (i.e. gear inventories, legends, patch list, batteries, storage and studio spaces, etc.)
· Identifies and oversees all audio related system maintenance as well as new purchases and upgrades, continually exploring and implementing new audio elements and initiatives.
Actively following Jesus, being changed by Jesus, and committed to the mission of Jesus.
Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church.
Be a regular participant in public worship at, and remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church.
3-5 years experience with expert-level familiarity with live and studio audio production including (but not limited to):
Digital and analog audio consoles
In Ear Monitor (IEM) systems
Ableton Live, Reaper, Pro Tools and/or other DAW programs
Multitrack recording, playback, and mixdown
Experience with networked audio preferred (i.e. Dante, Madi, etc.)
Experience and knowledge of livestreaming and multi-campus production preferred
Strong interpersonal skills to build and grow relationships with a variety of people at Wooddale and throughout the community, resulting in a healthy team and worship culture.
Strategic and organized in the planning and implementation of audio systems and initiatives.
Self-starter and driven toward helping fulfill campus and church-wide goals and objectives
Committed to building and training teams of volunteers and contractors across all campuses.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK & TRAVEL
Typical schedule includes weekday hours as well as weekend services and responsibilities
Evening, weekend, and extended hours as holiday or events require
Requires the ability to occasionally commute to and work from other campuses as needed
This position will be located primarily at the Eden Prairie campus, with regular support at the multi-sites
· Ability lift 50+ pounds as needed to set up and take down audio production equipment.
Reports to: Weekend Service Producer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please apply at wooddale.org/careers
We use E-verify to verify employment eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2431