About the job
Looking for a Part-Time with different shift and flexible hours? No experience required.
The main responsibility of the Vocational Specialist/Job Coach is to provide training and support our clients to help them to learn their job tasks as assigned by the employer and maintain their jobs. Must have the ability to guide and support the clients' employment goals and work well with employers. This candidate will get great satisfaction in seeing our clients succeed in their employment.
* Must be at between the age of 21-71 years old per driving policy.
* Be able to work closely with adults with disabilities.
* Must be comfortable speaking to the public.
* Must have excellent communications skills.
* Must have a strong work ethic.
* Must have a reliable car, a valid California Driver's License, insurance, valid registration, and a
good driving record.
* Must be able to pass post offer health physical and TB test, and criminal record clearance.
The Vocational Specialist position offers flexible Part-Time hours. Selected benefits such as 403(b), employee discounts, EAP and mileage reimbursement.
If interested, please call:
(714) 660-3673 from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.