About the job
Valley Vineyard Christian Fellowship is looking to add a Next Gen and Worship Tech Pastor to its current team. This position will help our church community continue growing in impacting the next generations and reaching out to those who are online and on social media platforms.
The Valley Vineyard is a multiethnic church and is one of the original Vineyards established in the late 70s. We have recently gone through a pastoral transition and are positioning ourselves to become an intergenerational church family that is striving to grow by becoming outwardly focused and embracing our commission of being disciple-making disciples. We are located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley, which is one of the most diverse cities in Los Angeles County, California.
What would this position oversee?
· Youth Ministries
· Young Adult Ministries
· Media Production Team
· Youth Worship Team
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
Establish outwardly focused next-gen communities where our students and young adults are engaging and reaching the unchurched youth with the Gospel.
Cast vision and build a community of disciple-making disciples.
Develop relational environments for life change.
Produce and edit creative arts projects and keeps up to date with new media technologies and equipment.
Plan, lead, and train the youth worship team.
Qualifications (character and skills needed):
· Capacity to connect with culture and lead others to Christ.
· Cultivate discipleship and multiplication - making disciples who make disciples, raising leaders who raise leaders.
· Able to plan, implement strategy, and multitask.
· Aptitude to mobilize, equip, and train others.
· Lead and train students in experiencing worship and building the youth worship team.
· Experience with creative arts coordination: graphic design, social media, video editing and production.
· Develop multiethnic and intergenerational relationships.
· Experience and/or compatibility with our Vineyard values and beliefs is required. (https://vineyardusa.org/about/core-values-beliefs/)
If you believe you are qualified and are intrigued by this opportunity, email your resume to: email@example.com