About the job
Is God calling you to be our next Worship & Media Director?
Trinity is a 40-year-old Evangelical Free Church (EFCA) pursuing God’s call to believe in Jesus, love like Jesus, and serve with Jesus in Eustis Florida. By faith Trinity started with four families in a living room in 1983. Since, Trinity now has multiple pastors, support staff, and sees 250+ weekly Sunday attenders with numerous ministries occurring throughout the week on and off our 7-acre campus. Located in the heart of a Eustis neighborhood, we are focused on serving the needs of families with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Only 45 minutes Northwest of Orlando, we enjoy the feel of small-town living with the appeal of bigger city access.
Why does Trinity Church feel God is leading us to pursue this position?
In our own church and current age of ministry, music and media is ubiquitous. We desire to invest into our body of believers, community, and God’s kingdom by hiring a Worship & Media Director. If done well, this position will grow the heart of worship in our church and contemporize our approach to ministry.
Who is the Worship & Media Director (W&MD)?
He/she is charged with spiritually & administratively leading, serving, discipling, and stewarding all worship & media elements of the church.
Has a heart to lead and disciple others in "living a life of worship"
Sets a godly example of service, humility, grace, and truth and is committed to growing in their spiritual life
A team player who is willing to serve, is teachable, and seeks input
Passionate about the Gospel of Jesus and His transformational power in our life
Displays the fruit of the Spirit privately, publicly, and professionally
Personable and capable of working with various personalities & ages
Is skillfully competent, capable, called by God, unwavering in conviction, & pursues chemistry
Lives a lifestyle in line with biblical requirements found in 1 Tim. 3:1-13, 2 Tim. 2, & Titus 1:5-9
Full time / Salary based on 40 hours a week / Maintaining appropriate office & ministry hours
In alignment and can subscribe without reservation to our EFCA statement of faith, distinctives, membership requirements & vision
A ministry related undergraduate degree is preferred
Experience in music & media related ministries
Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus, disciple them and possibly come to Trinity Church
What You Can Expect
We excel as a team that strives to extend across ministries, provide accountability, and offer a spiritually minded approach to everything we do. We emphasize genuine relationships between pastors, staff, elders, deacons, and those whom we serve. We are a church of joy, kindness, hospitality, love, and compassion. Trinity Church offers salary deferral retirement contributions with FCMM, 2 week paid-vacation, potential bonuses, health insurance stipends, & professional development through networking within the EFCA. You can expect to be responsible to the Lead Pastor, attend weekly Tuesday staff meetings, monthly Deacon Board meetings, and receive an annual review with the Lead Pastor. You can expect Trinity to provide necessary tools, online resources, budgets, and equipment for the success of your ministry. Trinity will furnish an office and provide you a computer.
What will I be doing?
Worship (Sundays and Youth Wednesdays)
- Planning service outlines and worship for 2 identical Sunday services in consultation with Pastors and leading the congregation in multi-generational worship from an instrumentpreferably; Lead & build up worship in our youth group on Wednesday nights
- Discipling current music teams musically & spiritually (host/organize worship team small group on a separate night of the week); Developing ministry leaders who can partake in worship leading; Multiply your leadership, values, and skills into others; Establish and train up new volunteers including musicians, vocals, & sound booth
- Maintaining a musical library of hymns & biblically centered contemporary songs, understanding how God's Word informs our theology of worship, and pursuing the command of Ephesians 5:18-21
- Organizing orders of service, technical aspects A/V/L, scheduling volunteers & rehearsal times (including singers, musicians, audio/visual, propresenter lyrics & media slides, & livestream); Scheduling services & songs at least a month in advance
- Organize and lead special services for Easter, Christmas, and music for children’s plays
- Steward an annual $3,000+ budget and designated fund for the ministry
- Administrate with ProPresenter & PlanningCenter
- Actively developing the heart, structure, and direction of praise & worship at Trinity; Implementing church distinctives & vision into the "Why & How" of the ministry
- Oversee the use of a/v equipment and develop a/v skills with volunteers, including the purchasing of necessary equipment – following correct procedures
- Create a vision and culture for creative media ministry at Trinity; Use technology, media and production in all areas to supplement the ministry of the church, including creating videos & graphics (with resources like Ignitermedia); Raise up, disciple, and lead volunteers who can partake in the ministry
- Increase the reach and influence of the church in the community by connecting people with the appropriate amount of content in various forms of social media and marketing; Regular posts of worship, volunteers, events, articles, and any other relevant material that is congruent with the church vision and beliefs
- Manage & update our 1) website, app, livestream (all Subsplash), 2) social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube; Report and evaluate data that is relevant
- Design, create, and implement content/slides for online and printed church announcements, ministry events, sermon slides & video; Create designs used for online & printed materials related to communication & marketing needs
- Proficiently use Adobe Creative Cloud Suite or willing to become proficient
- Steward an annual $3,000+ budget and any designated funds for the ministry
- Organize the Sunday morning announcements time (and any slides) for services and any speakers; develop the purpose of announcements as not only practical/administrative but a spiritual matter for the life of the church
- Occasional moving of heavy items, chairs, stage equipment, ect.
Please complete steps in order, and do not skip
Read through the position description
Go to our website at www.trinityfree.com to learn about our beliefs & distinctives, and watch recent streams/sermons
Inquire & connect with us by emailing [email protected]
(after connecting with our point of contact, then proceed to #4)
Send us a resume and describe your: a) testimony, b) call to ministry, c) skills, and d) experience
Send us videos of you leading worship for churches, and send examples of media you have created and/or designed for ministries, or marketing, or websites, ect
We will follow up with texts, emails, phone calls, and zoom calls at our discretion in a timely manner
At the appropriate time we will request you to submit at least two references. We will not contact your references until we deem necessary and have your approval in case you are in a current ministry position:
One professional (previous church, pastor, employer, boss, supervisor)
One friend (a mentor or spiritual leader in your life other than family)
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3234