Student Ministry Intern at Trinity Baptist Church
Livermore, CA 94551
About the job
JOB TITLE – Student Ministry Intern
To assist Senior Pastor and direct the Student Ministry activities, discipleship and
cultivate a healthy disciple building culture.
1. Agreement with Trinity Values, Doctrine, and Biblical Guidelines for Personal Discipleship and Ministry.
2. Demonstration of spiritual maturity and integrity.
3. Spiritual gifts or abilities which should include leadership, mercy, encouragement, and teaching.
4. Ability to lead and deploy teams of people in order to accomplish events and tasks.
5. Strong team player; good follow-through with people and tasks.
6. Demonstration of a passion and love for working with youth.
7. Ability to interact well with parents and other adults.
8. Passion for God and students
9. Demonstrates a servant’s heart
10. Possesses a willingness to learn and grow
11. Must be at least 18 years of age
12. Must be able to provide own transportation to and from the church campus
13. Must be able t o pass a background check.
1. Adhere t o Trinity Values, Doctrine, and Biblical Guidelines f or Personal Discipleship and Ministry.
2. Demonstrate loyalty to and unity with Trinity Church, the church staff, the Student Leadership Team, Senior Pastor, and Elders.
3. Student Leadership – Coordinate and execute youth groups and regular youth events under the direction of the Senior Pastor.
4. Discipleship – Actively disciple and care f or students t o help t hem become fruit bearing
5. Networking -- Help network parents and students with other families in Trinity Church.
6. Wednesday Evening Student Service – Plan, execute and teach at our Middle School and High School youth group.
7. Event Leadership – Plan, administrate, and execute events geared toward engaging our students.
8. Personal Growth – Report regularly, on time, and with any assignments completed as requested by the Senior Pastor for purposes of personal growth.
9. Any additional duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
10. Musical and media skills are encouraged, but not required.
11. Attend (in person) Sunday morning services for the purpose of connecting with students, families and prospective students.
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Stipend and Benefits:
Competitive hourly salary paid bi-weekly