English Ministry Pastor at Tri-Valley Presbyterian Church(English Ministry - Living Way)
About the job
Tri-Valley Presbyterian Church is a member of the San Francisco PCUSA Denomination in Pleasanton, CA. Our Church consists of both a Korean and English-speaking ministry. We are in search of a Pastor to shepherd our English congregation and grow our next-generation church.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preside over Sunday worship through the preaching of God’s word.
- Provide Pastoral care for the members of Tri-Valley Presbyterian Church.
- Provide Discipleship Training, Equip Small Group Leaders and also in the planning of fellowship events.
- Work together with EM Congregation to spearhead different ministry initiatives that would result in new spiritual growth and community.
-Open communication with Sr. Pastor and Elders to bridge shared ministry programs.
· Statement of faith
· Curriculum Vitae/Resume
· Links to 3 sermons/sermon videos
· 3 Ministry references
· US citizenship/legal residency
· M.Div or higher from an accredited seminary
· Minimum of 2 years of ministry experience in diverse settings, including adult congregations
Compensation: $30K (Part-time) or $60K (Full-time)
· Ministry: 2+ years
· Leadership: 2+ years
Work Location: Pleasanton, CA
Pay Frequency: Monthly
This Job Is Ideal for a Pastor who is compassionate, strong spiritual maturity and is an effective worship leader. The Pastor should be a strong public speaker who can equip the members through God’s word. Also, the Pastor should have a Strategy and Vision for their ministry. Furthermore, the Pastor should be able to demonstrate flexibility, strong interpersonal relationships and show initiatives.
Respond to: [email protected]
By: May 31, 2023
Tri-Valley Presbyterian Church(English Ministry - Living Way)
5925 W. Las Positas Blvd.
PLEASANTON, California 94588
Ronald C Lee