Middle School Pastor at The Oriental Mission Church
424 N Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA
About the job
Education Department Mission:
God called us, everyone, to love God and others. Therefore, The Oriental Mission Church Education Department exists to connect students and families to God and others. We do this through empowering and embracing an individual’s self, others, and God. Also, we do it by equipping families and students to be a witness to one’s location. Learning and growing in faith needs to put into action to bring glory to God.
• We are currently seeking to hire MS (6-8) and HS Pastor (9-12) | www.omc.org
Responsible for all aspects of the youth ministry. This includes but is not limited to: preaching, counseling, bible study, events, teacher recruitment/training.
1) Friday Night and Sunday
2) Saturday Morning (Education Department Meeting)
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an accredited seminary
1) Loves the Lord and loves the youth
2) Must have a passion for Youth Ministry
3) Must have a family-centered ministry mindset
4) Teamwork is a must!
5) Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org | “Open until filled”
1) Cover Letter
3) References (2)
Rev. Teddy Son
Director of Christian Education and Family Ministries