Associate Pastor at The Church at Litchfield Park
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
About the job
In light of COVID-19, The Church at Litchfield Park is following all CDC guidelines. It is mandatory to wear your mask when on campus. We also have signs and sanitation stands in all locations. Our staff has separate offices, and although they do not have to wear their masks while working at their desks, there are signs that if entering their office to please stop until they can place their mask on. Most church groups are meeting via Zoom. Our worship service only allows 75 people per service and everyone must register on our website to attend. Once in worship, all members/visitors are 6 ft apart unless in a family unit. Should you have any questions at all, please feel free to call Julie Rapp, Office Manager, with any questions.
The Church at Litchfield Park, a historic and dynamic independent community church located in a beautiful resort community west of Phoenix, is searching for an Associate Pastor to join our wonderful team. Known as a House of Prayer for All People, we strive to love and serve ALL people through Christ.
- Theological degree from an accredited institution
- Ordained in a recognized Christian denomination
- Possess a genuine Christian faith
- Be open and willing to minister to all people without discrimination
- Possess an ability to work well in a multi-denominational/generational setting
- A demonstrated ability to lead and guide others
- Exceptional organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Specific areas of ministry will include providing a safe and nurturing environment for middle and high school youth
- Coordinating and leading annual youth mission trips
- Connecting with post-high young adults
- Overseeing all-church fellowship
- Providing counseling & support, some teaching, and occasional preaching
- Participate in monthly Deacons, Council on Ministries (requires submitting a monthly report of activities) and Board of Directors’ meetings
- Participate in weekly worship services, staff, and pastors’ meetings
- Perform other duties as directed by the Senior Pastor and/or Board of Directors
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time Salaried / $55K - $75K DOE
Qualified candidates should e-mail a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with ‘Associate Pastor’ in the subject line.
RELOCATION COMPENSATION: Not available at this time.