About the job
Student Ministry Team Member
Sandusky, Ohio Campus
The Chapel, located in Sandusky, Ohio, is looking to add a member to our Student Ministry Team. This position would help create an environment and culture that helps move students, and their families One Step Closer to God and each other through Christ. The Student Ministry team works together to build and support a team of volunteers that helps equip the next generation through biblical teaching, connections with others, and expressing God’s love and care.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide vision and strategy in the development of student ministry programming, curriculum, and events.
· Plan, promote, and execute weekly programming and major events for Chapel Student Ministries.
· Encourage, equip, inform, counsel, and care for students and their families.
· Recruit, Inspire, and develop volunteers to move students and families one step closer to God and each other through Christ.
· Communicate and engage with families and support systems to combine the influence and love of both the family and church to encourage students to take One Step Closer.
· Be visible in students’ lives at student and school events during the week and invite volunteer leaders to accompany you on those visits.
· Pray for our students, families, and volunteers.
· Communicate with church staff, particularly the Campus Pastor, in such a way that they are informed and able to support student ministry initiatives.
· Being available for students and their families as needs arise for pastoral care and support.
· Engage with the Family Ministry Director and other members of the family ministry team in development of vision, strategy and to encourage each other through wins and challenges.
· Help ensure the safety of our students by adhering to all policies and procedures of The Chapel.
· Other duties as assigned or as needed in support of the Chapel’s Mission, Vision, Values.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3235