About the job
St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Visalia, CA is seeking a full-time Director of Family Ministries. Our church is building a new campus that will be completed in 2022 and we are ready to reshape and renew our life together centering on families. While being ordained is not expected, we are looking for a committed Christian who feels comfortable within the theological framework of the Anglican Church in North America and who will lead our family ministries as an active member of our church.
We are seeking:
- A follower of Jesus who adheres to the tenets of faith within the Anglican Church of North America.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can work alongside our Rector (lead pastor) in creating and implementing a vision for family ministry.
- Someone to partner with families in the discipleship of their children as followers of Jesus.
- A leader to train and mentor volunteers.
- An assistant to the Rector (Head pastor) in ministry at St. Paul’s School, Visalia, CA.