About the job
St. John’s Church of Lovi is seeking a Pastor (full-time) for their congregation.
· The Pastor must be above reproach and exhibit the biblical characteristics for elders as defined in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
· The Pastor should be skilled at providing Biblical teaching, organizational leadership, and personal discipleship.
· The Pastor must have full agreement with the church’s statement of faith and social statement.
· Minimum Qualifications:
o 4-year college degree
o 3 years of relevant ministry experience
· Preferred Qualifications:
o Master’s of Divinity or equivalent degree
o 5 years of relevant ministry experience
The Pastor is expected to:
· Provide leadership in Sunday services.
· Lead the church’s Bible Study program and other events as required.
· Provide pastoral care, including visits, weddings, and funerals, for the congregation.
· Be active in leading outreach and evangelistic efforts.
· Preach a Biblically faithful sermon for 48 weeks of the year, along with additional services as required by the church calendar.
Salary and Benefits
The pastor is entitled a salary of $50,000 per year and the following benefits:
· Use of the church parsonage or a housing allowance of $1,000 per month.
· Stipend for health, dental, and vision insurance.
· 15 days of paid time off.
If you are interested in this position, please email Derek Howell at [email protected] with your resume, written testimony and philosophy of ministry, and a link to a preaching sample (if available).
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3465