About the job
Children’s Ministry Paid Internship Ministry
Area: Spiritual Formation – Children’s Ministry Reports to: Director of Children’s Ministry Position Purpose: Intern will work with Director of Children’s Ministry to further the mission and vision of St Andrews Presbyterian Children’s Ministry through Sunday School, mid-week, special events and communications.
• Assist Director with various leadership and administrative tasks. • Help with children’s ministry communication. ( email, social media etc.)
• Work as integral member of leadership teams for special events and VBS.
• Lead elementary Bible Study as needed.
Qualifications: • Vibrant faith in Jesus Christ.
• Education: High School graduate or working toward college/seminary degree preferable.
• Experience working with children, preferably in a ministry or church environment.
• Sense of calling to disciple children and support parents in their primary role of making their home a discipleship center.
• Flexibility and willingness to work with others.
• Creativity and proper use of social media applications.
• Available on Sunday mornings
Internship Features: • 3 month period (summer with option to renew for fall)
• 10 hours per week average) • Hands-on ministry training
• Mentoring with experienced church leaders and staff
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com