About the job
St Andrew’s is a large Anglican, evangelical, international church in Hong Kong, with five congregations in English and Mandarin. We are seeking a Director of Youth Ministry to lead our vibrant youth ministry program.
- Oversight of the two Sunday morning youth programs at 9.30 and 11.30, and the Friday evening program.
- Leading a bible study group for young adults.
- Involvement in the leadership team of the 5 p.m. service.
- Ministry at our link schools.
The successful applicant will be a committed evangelical Christian, a humble leader, pastorally warm, hardworking, and faithful to the gospel. Essential requirements include:
- Excellence in bible teaching and leadership.
- High competence in recruiting, training, and mobilizing leaders and volunteers.
- The ability to think strategically and implement programs.
- Formal theological training at a minimum of diploma level.
The closing date for application is the 31st of October 2023. For enquiries, please email [email protected]. For a job description or to apply, go to standrews.org.hk/about/our-team/