About the job
SPIRITUS Ministries is seeking a young adult Catholic who is dynamic, outgoing, organized, self-motivated, faith-filled and wants to lead others to Jesus in a fun working environment.
The Recruiter must possess relational skills necessary to attract and build recruiting and promotional relationships at the local, diocesan and regional college campus levels of leadership.
This person will initiate the first contact of SPIRITUS recruiting efforts and walk with interested parties throughout the application process and beyond. This person will plan and execute various recruiting events and promotions as well as some duties not listed below which highlight the strengths of the person hired.
1. Strategize, oversee and track all SPIRITUS recruiting efforts.
2. Build recruiting relationships with university and diocesan ministers.
3. Build friendships with all applicants and help them through the SPIRITUS application, onboarding processes and the mission year.
4. Attend and recruit at national, regional and local conferences and service fairs.
5. Keep reports of all recruiting and promotional efforts.
6. Contact benefactors, businesses and organizations with SPIRITUS promotional opportunities.
7. Help to plan and execute SPIRITUS "Come and See" weekends and other promotional events.
8. Work with staff and missionaries to put forth a uniform approach to promoting SPIRITUS.
9. Collaborate with staff members and missionaries to complete various other duties to help promote
and develop SPIRITUS.
To apply send your resume and references to [email protected]. Visit www.spiritusministries.org to learn more about SPIRITUS Ministries.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3254