About the job
SCOPE: The Senior Full Stack Developer will utilize cutting-edge web technologies to deliver products and services that support all domains within Seed Company as well as external Bible translation organizations. This person will be part of a flexible, remote team environment and responsible for being a leader in implementing technology solutions that meet critical business strategies and objectives.
Successful candidates will be proficient with TypeScript, React, GraphQL, and NestJS.
? Be a leader in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of internally-developed applications, including the frontend, middleware, and backend technologies.
? Work with the Director of DevOps to define the SDLC according to industry best practices.
? Act as a mentor to junior developers. Perform code reviews and assure adherence to proper development standards.
? Help improve the current QA automation and testing processes.
? Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements.
? Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools.
? Be an integral part of project architecture and systems design.
• No supervision requirements. Under direction from the Director of DevOps, provides technical leadership to the DevOps team (Dev and QA).
• Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed and maintain the required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes, and policies.
• Lead and or participate in projects or task force groups that focus on issues having an organization-wide impact.
• Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
This job operates in a professional office.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the staff member is expected to sit for prolonged periods working on a computer.
Domestic travel is expected, for meetings and corporate events. International travel may be expected.
• Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God-honoring lifestyle.
• Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group.
• Championing Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of experience. Additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a CS degree.
• Proficient in a strongly typed language, preferably TypeScript, including debugging, advanced language features, and patterns.
• Proficient in modern React (functional, hooks).
• Proficient in GraphQL
• Experience in CI/CD configurations, Github Actions, Docker, and AWS preferred.
• Proficient in CSS.
• Mastery of object-oriented design and design patterns.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.