Pastor at San Diego New Hope Church
San Diego, CA 92127
About the job
San Diego New Hope Church (PCA, Presbyterian Church in America) is currently seeking for full-time EM pastor who can lead a group of middle/high school students and the English speaking congregations.
We are seeking someone who:
1. Loves Jesus and His church and walks faithfully in the guidance of the Lord.
2. Has passion and heart for the youth and EM congregation.
3. Is currently enrolled as a student or has completed theological training at an accredited
seminary of Bible college(with a degree in MACE or M.Div or equivalent/higher).
4. Has experience leading and teaching the Bible in both small and large group settings.
5. Will do EM ministry independently with a CM(Sunday school ministry) pastor.
6. Is fluent in English(Korean language skills preferred, but not required)
7. U.S. citizen/permanent resident or eligible to legally work in the U.S.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Preside over Sunday worship(EM adult and Youth group) through the preaching of God’s
word, guiding general worship.
2. Plan, prepare and lead youth Friday night meetings.
3. Plan and coordinate special ministry events e.g. Summer Retreat, Short term mission,
monthly outing, and etc.
4. Build up EM College and Adult ministry.
1. Resume (with picture)
2. Personal Testimony (family, background, and ministry experiences)
3. Statement of Faith
4. One recent sermon (online link of file)
San Diego New Hope Church
8344 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, California 92127
Rev. Junhee Lee