Clinical Psychologist at Roxanne Prilutsky, Ph.D., A Psychology Corporation
About the job
Our private practice delivers quality psychotherapy and assessment services by providing empirically supported, ethical, and compassionate care to our patients.
We are seeking a clinical psychologist who will provide psychological evaluations for our patients. Experience with older adults/geriatric population – preferred.
Why Join Our Practice?
Our established and growing outpatient psychotherapy practice is seeking highly-skilled professionals who would like to work part-time during the week and weekends (optional).
- We take care of your non-clinical business needs so you can focus on treating patients.
- Experience the benefits of a full service outpatient practice with minimal administrative duties.
- Autonomy over your schedule and treatment approaches. Choose how much or how little you work from the comfort of your own home.
Direct Patient Care: assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and report writing. Applicants must have high quality written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Telehealth via Zoom
Licensed Ph.D. and Psy.D. ONLY - sorry no LCSWs at this time.
Currently licensed to work in California.
Must have experience with treating older adults/geriatric population.
Prior experience providing psychotherapy in an outpatient office. (2 years minimum)
- Knowledge of ethical and professional standards.
- Ability and willingness to function as an active and cooperative member of a professional team.
- Self-awareness, sensitivity, and empathy.
- Strong boundaries to maintain confidentiality and behave in a professional appropriate manner in and out of sessions.
- Ability to apply evidence based treatments.
We will only contact qualified candidates. Applicant will be hired as an independent contractor. Rate listed is for each evaluation and written report completed ($550/per report). There is room to grow!
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Salary: $800.00 per report
Benefits: Flexible schedule and student loan forgiveness with PSLF
Medical specialties: Geriatrics
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work setting: Private practice, Remote, Telehealth
To keep our employees safe, we are currently working from home. Applicants must have access to high speed internet and be comfortable with Zoom, texting and submitting reports electronically.
Education: Doctorate (Required)