About the job
ASSISTANT PASTOR – BEHAVE MINISTRY
Are you looking for a place where you can be spiritually restored and influence work to restore others? Do you have a passion for spiritual instruction and bible-centric thinking? If so, Restoration Christian Fellowship (RCF) is the place YOU BELONG!!!
Our mission at RCF is to create places for people to BELONG, teach them to BELIEVE in God, and grow them to BEHAVE like Christ.
We are seeking to fill our Assistant Pastor – BEHAVE ministry role. This position is responsible for developing and offering programs that provide members the opportunity to provide ministerial services to the community and non-believers.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Build and support a team of auxiliary leaders who will guide ongoing Christian service-ministry activities, providing an array of resources to RCF members, friends, and the greater community surrounding the church
· Guide and lead efforts to instill Christian doctrine into key services provided by the church to the outside community. Ensure that all activities and services provide a Christian message.
· Build a series of experiences where RCF members and friends have the opportunity to profess, teach, and minister the word of God to non-believers
· Work with other Assistant Pastors to guide the evolution of the “RCF Process for Restoration”
COMPENSATION & ALLOWANCES:
· Pay range: $35.6 - $51.5k Annually
· 12 Paid Holidays
· Free parking
· Personal Time Off
· 4-day work week
· Professional development
· Use of church-owned technology
· Remote work arrangements
· Paid sabbatical (when criteria are met)
· Paid travel for attending conferences and/or training
· Program development/administrative management
· Event planning and management experience
· Communication skills (verbal and written)
· Member and community engagement experience
· Ministerial operations experience
· Community involvement experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Theology, Biblical Studies or Divinity preferred but not required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL JOB DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is required to regularly move and walk around the office.
Some travel required
DIVERSITY AND EQUITY STATEMENT:
RCF is dedicated to the principles of diversity and equity. RCF prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees.
It is and will continue to be the policy of RCF that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential as required by state and federal law.
Please mail your Resume/CV and cover letter to:
Restoration Christian Fellowship
15640 East 6th Avenue
Aurora, Colorado 80011
Email your Resume/CV and cover letter to: