About the job
EXECUTIVE PASTOR, RESTORATION CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
Are you looking for a place where you can be spiritually restored and influence work to restore others? Do you have a passion for spiritual instruction and bible-centric thinking? If so, Restoration Christian Fellowship (RCF) is the place YOU BELONG!!!
Our mission at RCF is to create places for people to BELONG, teach them to BELIEVE in God, and grow them to BEHAVE like Christ.
We are seeking to fill our Executive Pastor role. This position is responsible for acting as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the church and assisting the Senior Pastor and the board of directors with building the vision and strategy for the future.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the Senior Pastor in the attainment of the church mission
· Lead the ministerial and day-to-day operations of Restoration Christian Fellowship Church.
· Act as the number two spiritual leader for the church under the direction of the Senior Pastor
· Lead a team of assistant pastors in the design and implementation of the RCF vision and strategy
· Engage with RCF members to ensure the delivery of church services and resources to those in need
· Represent RCF with outside stakeholders (local government officials, community groups, churches, social service organizations.)
· Lead and manage the financial portfolio for the church
· Work with Assistant Pastors to guide the evolution of the “RCF Process for Restoration”
COMPENSATION & ALLOWANCES
· Pay range: $53.2k - $80.6k Annually
· 12 Paid Holidays
· Free parking
· Personal Time Off
· 4-day work week
· Professional development
· Use of church-owned technology
· Remote work arrangements
· Paid sabbatical (when criteria are met)
· Paid travel for attending conferences and/or training
· Church administration experience
· Financial planning and budget experience
· Facilities management experience
· Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
· Team leadership experience
· Christian program development experience
· Public and community service experience (preferred)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Theology, Biblical Studies or Divinity preferred but not required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL JOB DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is required to regularly move and walk around the office.
Some travel required
DIVERSITY AND EQUITY STATEMENT:
RCF is dedicated to the principles of diversity and equity. RCF prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees.
It is and will continue to be the policy of RCF that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential as required by state and federal law.
Please mail your Resume/CV and cover letter to:
Restoration Christian Fellowship
15640 East 6th Avenue
Aurora, Colorado 80011
Email your Resume/CV and cover letter to: