About the job
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
Are you looking for a place where you can be spiritually restored and influence work to restore others? Do you have a passion for spiritual instruction and bible-centric thinking? If so, Restoration Christian Fellowship (RCF) and Restoration Christian Ministries are the places YOU BELONG!!!
Our mission at RCF is to create places for people to BELONG, teach them to BELIEVE in God, and grow them to BEHAVE like Christ.
We are seeking to fill our Executive Director – Business Operations and Administration role. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative activities of the church (facilities; finance & budget; building maintenance; vendor management; communications; information technology; video & audio production; event planning, records administration, online streaming, and programming.)
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build a business operations team to cover all aspects of church and charitable non-profit operations.
· Develop operational practices to drive clarity and consistency across church and not-for-profit activities
· Develop and administer annual church and not-for-profit operational budgets
· Ensure fiscal accountability across all operations.
· Ensures that all church and not-for-profit facilities are well-maintained maintenance
· Guide and support the enhancement of RCF technologies and IT platforms
· Lead and negotiate vendor contracts
· Work with Assistant Pastors to guide the evolution of the “RCF Process for Restoration”
COMPENSATION & ALLOWANCES
· Pay range: $45k - $65k Annually
· 12 Paid Holidays
· Free parking
· Personal Time Off
· 4-day work week
· Professional development
· Use of church-owned technology
· Remote work arrangements
· Paid sabbatical (when criteria are met)
· Paid travel for attending conferences and/or training
· Financial planning and budget experience
· Facilities management experience
· Project management experience
· Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
· Operations planning and policy design
· Information technology acumen
· Organizational planning and team leadership background
· Not-for-profit business management experience (preferred)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, degree in business, administrative management, or operations planning preferred but not required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL JOB DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is required to regularly move and walk around the office.
Some travel required
DIVERSITY AND EQUITY STATEMENT:
RCF is dedicated to the principles of diversity and equity. RCF prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees.
It is and will continue to be the policy of RCF that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential as required by state and federal law.
Please mail your Resume/CV and cover letter to:
Restoration Christian Fellowship
15640 East 6th Avenue
Aurora, Colorado 80011
Email your Resume/CV and cover letter to: