About the job
The Primary role of the Creative Arts pastor is to serve as a catalyst for our culture through the use of creative expression in worship, communication, and other artistic avenues. They ensure that all services, communications, and environments reflect our passion to embrace diversity, experience God, reach people, grow disciples, and send leaders.
You are a gifted leader with a passion to draw people in. You enjoy creating engaging atmospheres and community through the use of music, media, and social. While you are gifted, your best work is done by empowering others to use and develop their giftings. As a church that proportionately reflects the diversity of our community, you have the ability to cross racial and generational lines both relationally and culturally in creative expression.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Leads worship, production, and communication teams
· Recruits, onboards, pastors, and develops team members
· Communicates vision and creates goals for departments to reflect church-wide priorities
· Sets yearly, semester, and weekly plan for weekend services
· Directs the use of ministry resources within departmental budgets
· Values volunteer team members by communicating timely, effectively, and personably
· Leads worship at weekend services and special events personally and, at times, indirectly through the team
· Responsible for the execution of production (sound, lights, video and media) for all ministries at Reimage Church
· Directs communication team and graphics agency to ensure effective execution of our communication strategy
· Facilitate creative planning sessions with leadership teams
· This is a pastoral position and will progress towards inclusion on our Eldership Team
Developing teams that consistently create atmospheres that demonstrate the culture God has called us to. We want to produce high-quality services, events and communication that authentically represents who we are.
Skills you will need:
Leadership, vision, team building, Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, STEMS or tracks, Guitar or Piano, Vocals, Sound, Lighting and Media.
Would you like to find out more?
Check out this video!
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2056