About the job
POSITION: Nursery and Preschool Curriculum Leader - Redeemer East Side
DEPARTMENT: Children’s Ministry
DATE: Immediate + training prior to start date + 90 day probationary period
HOURS WORKED: 3-4 hours on Sundays (Must be available to work on Sundays)
Redeemer East Side Children's Ministry is seeking a Nursery and Preschool Curriculum Leader to lead weekly worship and interactive Bible studies for our children ages infant to 4 years old. We are seeking candidates who have a foundational relationship with Christ, have experience with performance, and love interacting with preschoolers, toddlers and infants. Hours are from 9:15 am to 12:15 pm each Sunday, plus an additional 2 hours for prep time.
- Must be available to work on Sundays from 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
Arrive on time each Sunday
- In light of COVID, it is highly recommended to vaccinated against COVID-19
- Attend mandatory training sessions each year to review policies and procedures. This is to help build community so that as a staff we can continue to serve Redeemer East Side Kids safely and effectively.
- Must be flexible and willing to serve in different classrooms if needed.
- Give at least 2 weeks notice prior to being absent. If ill, please notify the Early Education Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Permitted 4 vacation days for the ministry year
- Work on Easter plus at least one Sunday during the winter holidays (around
- Work on Lessons and Carols Sunday (typically the third Sunday in December)
- A commitment to serve 1 year from start date.
- Heart for God, families and children.
- Must be able to remain level-headed when the classroom environment is stressful with children who are upset.
- Must be a team player and have character qualities such as integrity, wisdom and good judgment.
- Warm and engaging personality that is welcoming to all parents and children
- Must pass Redeemer background check
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill set; experience and training; licensure, certifications, and ordination; and other organizational needs.