About the job
We envision a joyful, growing, discipleship rich student ministry that is led by a host of adult volunteers and is intimately & strategically partnered with parents. We envision a leader who is pastoral, personable, organized, & passionate about student ministry.
- Leads & oversees Student Ministry
- Creates & Executes Annual Ministry Plan that includes all Real Life Student activities
- Curates & Leads Sunday Evening Student Gathering
- Recruits, Develops & Disciples Adult Leaders
- Identifies, Recruits & Develops Student Leaders
- Disciples Parents through relationships, seminars, & resources
- Collaborates with staff team and contributes to church wide ministries
- Preaches & Provides Pastoral Care as needed
- Leads church-wide strategic initiatives & events as needed
- The ideal candidate is a high capacity leader, able to flourish in a fluid growing organization, relational, able & eager to learn & leverage emerging technology, works well in & under authority, problem solver, low drama, “can do” enthusiastic attitude, high momentum, able to maintain physical, spiritual, emotional & relational health.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2243