About the job
PHA is seeking an experienced Partnership Development Officer to raise financial and non-financial support in excess of $300,000 annually to support the ministry of Potter´s House. This person will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of the integrated Partnership Development Plan that includes growing major donors, coordinating SERVE Service Trips as well as Fundraising Events.
This pro-active team member, who is both opportunistic and strategic in his/her approach and will serve as a Potter´s House representative within the US. The role reports to the Networking Manager and is part of the Networking team. The role does not manage any direct staff but works directly with the Communication, Serve and Sponsorship areas.
· Contribute to the life transformation of donors and contacts by teaching Biblical principles of Stewardship and Generosity.
· Take advantage of any and all opportunities that arise through donors and partners that will be beneficial to Potter´s House and the communities that we serve throughout the country.
· Leads the strategic design, execution and management of a specific comprehensive fundraising plan to grow major donors and gifts at a rate necessary to achieve the organization´s annual and long-term goals. This includes the continual identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of up to 300 active financial donors and prospects (corporations, foundations, and individuals)
· Negotiates gift terms and preparing gift proposals, agreements and reports.
· Participate in Partnership Development strategies for consolidation, growth and expansion. This will require travel to different states within the US as well as Guatemala.
· Monthly Data Analysis & Reporting- provides effective and efficient in-depth data analysis and reporting for the fundraising activities.
· Analyzes data regarding donor giving behaviors by proactively identifying challenges and concerns, and recommending corrective actions in an effort to increase support from current donors, acquire new donors, and reactivate lapsed donors.
· Coordinate and establish agreements with other areas of PHA. This must be done with the intention of raising needed funds and subsequently reporting their use.
· Build and manage the portfolio assigned to them within the Frontera database. Monitor that all the information be up to date- communication history, visits, donations, etc.
Recruitment of New Groups
· Promote servant opportunities through recruitment and publicity strategies using online tools specialized in the area.
· Generate appropriate servant opportunities and role descriptions based on the needs of the organization and the communities we serve in Guatemala.
· Work together with the SERVE Coordinator to prepare logistical coordinations for new STMs and Interns to Guatemala.
Required Skills and Experience
· Mature Christian faith
· Bachelor´s degree relevant to work (Fundraising, Business Administration, Social Management, Psychology, etc)
· Strong understanding of non-profit program administration and fundraising concepts, such as ECFA and SOE guidelines for practicing fundraising professionals.
· Certified Fundraising Executive desirable or the willingness to work towards appropriate certification. [Note: you may want to given an example of this certification]
· Minimum of 2 year experience in similar position
· Medium level of proficiency with IT systems, Microsoft Office and Contact Management System
· Experience recruiting, training, managing and supporting groups of people to address community needs through service projects
· Team player, task oriented but with strong people skills
· Strong language and communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Spanish
· Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude toward helping others
· Ability to travel up to 40% of year outside of local region
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1896