About the job
Pathway Therapy Group in Walnut Creek, CA is looking to hire 3 associate therapists(AMFT) to build a caseload and help facilitate group therapy and facilitate sessions in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Immediate availability will be part time with the opportunity to grow to full time as staff’s caseload builds. We are a new center in the California East Bay that provides expert care for individuals and couples dealing with the effects of sex and pornography addiction in their lives.
Candidates must be in the process or intending to pursue specialized training as well as willing to pursue their own personal growth and career development. All staff at Pathway go through a rigorous training process to develop expert professionals in this field and candidates must be willing to go through a rigorous introspection to further their personal and professional development as a clinician. All who are looking to develop their specialty in this exciting field are encouraged to apply
- Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Current and renewed registered associate number for the state of California
- Intending to build a practice specializing in sex and pornography addiction OR working with partners of spouses with addiction, specializing in betrayal trauma.
- Pursuing or intending to pursue training to become a certified sex addiction therapist (CSAT) through the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- Build and manage your own caseload of individual clients and couples
- Facilitate weekly therapy process groups
- Facilitate psychoeducational sessions for clients in the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) - Keep up to date on practice management and progress notes
- Participate in networking events
- Collaborate with treatment team
- Unique training and experience in a specialized field of therapy
- Personal development to empower all staff therapists to develop as clinical professionals
- Weekly supervision is provided
- Free supervision for those pursing certification as a sex addiction therapist (CSAT)
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
Please email a resume and references to [email protected] to apply. If you have any other question feel free to email Eric as well.