About the job
The Small Groups/Campus Pastor will have two primary roles in the life of Pathway Church: organizing and maintaining a vibrant small group life, and leading and growing our Moon Campus. He is to be a high-capacity leader who builds teams to ensure the success of our Small Groups and Moon Campus. Success is defined as a growing ministry that fulfills the vision of Pathway Church by being and making disciples of Jesus Christ. The pastor will work to equip God’s people so that the body of Christ will mature spiritually (Eph 4:11-13).
· Small Group Leadership: Support small groups at both campuses, coach new leaders as additional groups are needed, and
facilitate the placement of individuals into groups.
· Sunday Morning Leadership: Manage Sunday service and operations at Moon Campus. Connect relationally with the congregation and provide energetic up-front leadership and communication. Preach occasionally.
· Team Oversight: Oversee the ministry leaders at the Moon Campus (Worship, Children’s, First Impressions, etc.) and small group coaches at both campuses.
· Leadership Development: Develop disciples and leaders to support small group functions and Moon Campus activities.
· Campus Connection Events: Develop a team to carry out Moon Campus events, both congregational and outreach, on a regular basis.
· Budget: Manage the small groups and Moon Campus budget.
· Pastoral Oversight: Provide pastoral care as needed within small groups and at Moon Campus.
· Catalytic Leader: High energy and self-starter. Can recruit and develop impactful teams.
· Buy-In: Knows Pathway’s ministry philosophy and full embraces and supports it.
· Conflict Resolver: Unafraid to tackle interpersonal conflict, ministry misalignment, or sin issues.
· Learner: Is a motivated learner who welcomes opportunities to grow.
· Person of Integrity: Makes wise decisions based on biblical values.
· Self-Aware: Knows personal strengths and weaknesses and manages both well.
· Growing Disciple: Fully devoted to following Jesus in all areas of life.
Position Status: Full Time
Education and Experience: Master’s degree and pastoral ministry experience preferred.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3230