About the job
One LA-IAF is Hiring for the Vaccine Equity Project
$20 per hour canvasser positions available.
One LA-IAF is hiring neighborhood canvassers for the Vaccine Equity Project in communities across Los Angeles.
The Vaccine Equity Project is conducting a grassroots, door-to-door canvassing campaign to improve vaccine access and vaccine equity in low-income neighborhoods throughout Los Angeles, targeting neighborhoods like South LA, Metro Los Angeles, Northeast San Fernando Valley, East San Gabriel Valley. The campaign’s mission is to reach the lowest-vaccinated areas, neighborhood by neighborhood.
The campaign will:
· Identify the highest-priority census tracts based on social vulnerability and current vaccination rate;
· Partner with local community institutions to reach people through networks of trust and relationship;
· Conduct door-to-door canvassing in multiple languages to help residents schedule vaccine appointments and access vaccine sites;
· Recruit and train neighborhood block captains who will be in charge of organizing conversations with their neighbors.
This job is temporary and will continue for one to three months. The position pays $20 per hour. This is a physically active position, meaning canvassers must be able to handle both frequent idle pauses and remaining mobile for extended periods of time.
· Good people skills
· Comfortable with technology
· Ability to work 20-40 hours per week
· Available to work evenings and weekends
· Ability to work outside for long periods of time
· Proficient in a language other than English preferred
· Must have reliable means of transportation
Click HERE to apply.
For questions, please contact: email@example.com