About the job
The Worship Pastor is responsible for overseeing the music & worship programs within the church. We are looking for someone to lead or assist in leading corporate worship, recruiting & developing team members, stage design, sound & screen team oversight, and serve as part of the pastoral leadership team.
· Plan and lead Sunday morning services, ensuring musical & technical aspects are well-planned & rehearsed to maintain a distraction-free worship environment
· Lead worship team rehearsals
· Recruit, develop, and equip musicians, sound and media techs
· Weekly service planning
· Attend weekly staff meetings and become part of the pastoral leadership team
· Stay current with the shifting culture as the church changes and grows
· Work with Lead Pastor & others in stage designs, lighting, live streaming, and sound.
· A passionate, growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
· A vibrant prayer life, a heart for lost people, and a love of God’s Word
· Vibrant and joyful personality and an ability not to take things too seriously
· High energy during worship sets while leading others in praise
· Experience in leading corporate worship and a desire to lead others in worship
· A measure of musicality, preferably with a lead instrument
· In agreement with the Fundamental Truths of The Assemblies of God.
· Experience in Planning Center. Onsong and ProPresenter software helpful
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2373