About the job
The Human Resources (HR) Corporate Trainer is responsible for design, delivery, and continuous improvement of NEVHC training programs. The HR Corporate Trainer executes and evaluates trainings to maintain quality programs that both meet mandatory training requirements and help employees cultivate skills and knowledge to improve patient care and employee interactions. Along with providing comprehensive training both at the start of employment and as needed throughout employment, the HR Corporate Trainer works closely with various sites and departments to determine and meet training needs.
1. Performs training needs assessments including working with management and staff at NEVHC locations to identify and prioritize trainings to be offered.
2. Schedules and monitors appropriate training sessions.
3. Develops, monitors, implement and tracks NEVHC annual mandatory training calendar.
4. Conducts various live trainings either face-to face or using online platforms .
5. Partners with NEVHC Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) efforts to assist with and conduct J.E.D.I trainings.
6. In collaboration with Health Education / Public Health Department, pass the required certification to become a trainer through the Institute for Healthcare Communications (IHC) and both conduct and oversee the implementation of C.A.R.E trainings, including Coaching for Impressive CARE and Care Repair.
7. Assist with conducting Trauma Informed Care and Resiliency trainings supporting the NEVHC workforce.
8. Upon undergoing DiSC trainer certification, implement and conduct D.i.S.C trainings for workforce on the (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness, and (C)onscientiousness model.
9. Supports Human Resources workforce trainings such as the Supervisory Training Program, including presenting Supervisory Training Program courses.
10. Manages third party training platforms, including creation and implementation of training materials.
11. Supervise training budgets and monitors training costs as assigned to position.
12. Prepare training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
13. Engage with monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are meeting job expectations according to mandatory training programs and their regulatory compliance.
14. Assist in evaluating trainings and workshops for overall effectiveness.
15. Develops and maintains training skills through seminars, workshops or other forms of training/education; complies with all mandatory training requirements.
16. Performs standard office functions as needed.
17. Develops and maintains a working knowledge of NEVHC’s policies and procedures; interprets policies and procedures for others.