About the job
My Father's House is an Evangelical Covenant Church located in the heart of San Gabriel Valley just 15 minutes from Fuller campus and directly across from Tony's Pizza that serves the best pizza in town. We are looking to hire a youth pastor for our small group of students who are eager to be led and to be pastored. This is an ideal opportunity for a Fuller student who is both ministry minded and is seeking for an opportunity to grow as well.
TARGET GROUP: Grades 6-12
The Youth Pastor/Director is responsible for the development and implementation of the vision, strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and educational aspects related to Youth Ministry at My Father’s House.
Sunday (online during COVID-19)
- Organize/coordinate/lead youth worship/meetings/activities
Midweek (online during COVID-19)
- Correspondence with kids/parents/ministry point-person
- Staff Meeting (once a week)
- Weeknight Youth Bible study/Fellowship (once a week, group)
- Prep for Sunday
Special Events As Needed
- Holiday events & fellowship
- All-Church Family Retreat
- Teachers/Volunteers Training
- Teachers/Volunteers Appreciation
Total Hours: 10-15 Hours/week
Salary: Commensurate with experience ($800-$1000)
*Internship for school credit possible
If you’re interested in applying for this position please email your resume, 3 references, and a personal statement of faith to email@example.com.