About the job
Title: High School Teachers (Various)
Location: Mount St. Michael Academy
Description: Mount Saint Michael Academy, a Catholic all boys, college prep Grades 6 – 12 school located on 22 acres in the Northeast Bronx, is accepting applications for the following HIGH SCHOOL teaching positions in the 2023 – 2024 academic year:
The ideal candidates:
• Are energetic, mission driven, team playing individuals who are passionate about empowering young men to develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes to succeed in college.
• Are enthusiastic about teaching in a Catholic, faith based school.
• Must possess a bachelor’s degree in the subject or related field. A master’s degree and/or teaching experience would be a plus.
• Must be familiar with the NYS curriculum (and lab requirements for chemistry)
• Will work collaboratively with members of their respective departments and the school administration.
• Communicate effectively with students and parents.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for moderating an extra-curricular or coaching a sport.
Job Type: Full time, Contract, Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to: Bro. Steve Schlitte, Principal
Start Date: 9/1/2023
Contact Name: Bro. Steve Schlitte, FMS - Principal
Contact Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3156
Mount St. Michael Academy
4300 Murdock Avenue
Bronx, New York 10466
Bro. Steve Schlitte, FMS - Principal