About the job
Mission Northwest is assisting the Christian-Baptist Church of Mountain Home, ID, as they search for a pastor. They are seeking a pastor with a vision of ministering to different age groups, an understanding of how to grow youth ministry, and a passion for serving people who seek a strong, compassionate spiritual leader.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Exhibits strength in understanding pastoral care of a small church
• Has training in pastoral care and leading a congregation
- Degrees/licensing negotiable, but experience, training, and mentorship required
• Is able to engage an audience with biblically rooted, practical, and meaningful sermons
• Demonstrates a genuine love and maintains a good rapport with multiple generations of people