Psychological Assistant at Metro City Wellness
520 S Grand Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90071
About the job
Metro City Wellness is a recently established private practice psychology clinic located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. We are looking for individuals with proactive attitudes, clinical expertise and robust marketing skills.
Our work environment is professional, caring, collaborative and entrepreneurial. Committed to helping clients achieve a profound sense of well-being, peace, and empowerment, we prioritize understanding their unique needs. By providing thoughtful interventions and tools, we aim to facilitate lasting positive transformations in their lives.
If you're a self-starter with a passion for psychology and marketing, we invite you to apply!
- Provide counseling services to individuals, couples, families, and groups
- Determine appropriate treatment plans
- Develop and implement therapeutic interventions based on client needs
- Maintain accurate and confidential client records
- Stay up-to-date with current research and best practices in the field of psychology
- Weekly blog writing
- Experience working with individuals with anxiety, depression and motivation issues.
- Proficiency in conducting individual, couples and group counseling sessions
- Strong understanding of behavior management techniques
- Organized and timely notes
- Strong writing skills
- Marketing skills are a plus!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Professional development assistance
Choose your own hours
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Los Angeles, CA 90071