Worship Team Coordinator at LifePoint Community Church of Spring
Spring, Texas (Northern suburb of Houston), 77379
About the job
The Worship Ministry Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Auditioning and training worship team members from the LifePoint congregation.
- Administering the Worship team, including scheduling participation of volunteers and scheduling and facilitating weekly Worship team and musician rehearsals.
- Coordination with the Pastor for Worship music selection.
- Coordination of sound check prior to the church service.
- Playing his/her instrument and managing musical performance and audio quality during the church service.
- Participating as an active member of the LifePoint congregation.
Desired Qualifications include:
- Worship Arts as primary ministry focus.
- Proficiency in an instrument often used in worship, keyboard or guitar preferred.
- Worship team experience.
- Leadership and administration experience.
- Vocal ability a plus.
- Experience building a worship team "from scratch" a plus.
LifePoint encourages the wearing of masks and social distancing in our services, gatherings and meetings, has implemented greater fresh air circulation in our building, and maintains thorough cleaning and sanitation in our facilities.