Youth Coordinator, Worship at Irving Bible Church
2435 Kinwest Pkwy
About the job
To pursue the vision and mission of IBC by providing support to Youth Pastor in the execution of administrative tasks and worship ministry.
Job Description: This is a dual-focused role with a priority on youth worship development.
Communication: Act as liaison for Youth Ministry to church staff and congregation
Lead in assuring youth ministry gatherings and events are well communicated and aligned with NextGen vision.
Coordination: Work with IBC Connect coordination/maintenance of Youth Ministry activities, reports, and needs.
Lead in assuring youth ministry gatherings and events are well coordinated and executed.
Finances: Maintain working knowledge of Youth Ministry operating budgets. Collect money/sign-ups for events; deposit money.
Submit reimbursements/expense reports for Youth Pastor and Middle School Pastor
Worship: Facilitate and lead weekly worship at Youth Ministry gatherings.
Development: Create strategic pathway for youth and/or volunteers to join and lead in worship settings.
· Undergraduate degree preferred.
· 2 years of administrative experience
· 2 years of worship ministry experience
· Exercises good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Understand the needs of parents and students and responds accordingly.
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, dependable with detail-oriented tasks.
· Exercises wise financial stewardship of resources.
· Administrative skills (proficiency with MS Office suite; office equipment).
· Ability to prioritize a large number of tasks and keep deadlines.
· Practices confidentiality.
· Team player with positive, servant-motivated attitude and humble spirit.
· Passionate about own personal relationship with Jesus.
· Knowledge, agreement, and adherence to the mission, vision, and core values of IBC.