About the job
InterVarsity is seeking a campus staff to serve the graduate student and faculty population at UCLA. This large and diverse public institution offers 100 prestigious graduate programs and 11 top ranked professional schools. With a student body of over 12,000 graduate students, the campus is rich with opportunities to grow and build InterVarsity’s Graduate Christian Fellowship on campus.
- 12 Nobel Laureates
- 12 Rhodes Scholars
- 10 National Medal of Science Winners
- A Fields Medal
Thousands of fellows and national academy members
Consider the opportunity to work with this student population, introducing issues of faith and academic integration. You can play a part in spiritually shaping the students and faculty who are shaping our world.
The Campus Staff Member will:
- Plant new InterVarsity ministries for graduate students and faculty at UCLA
- Network with and mentor graduate students
- Meet with faculty to help nurture a vision for being and creating world changers
- Provide spiritual support to Christian faculty as they serve in a demanding vocation
- Participate in local team of InterVarsity GFM campus staff across Southern California
- Partner with undergraduate InterVarsity ministries
InterVarsity is looking for candidates who demonstrate prior Christian leadership, personal initiative, interpersonal skills, and some ability to self-manage. Theological education and/or advanced degrees are considered an asset.
To apply, please submit an initial interest form and your CV/resume.