About the job
>> Click HERE to apply! <<
Meet Hosanna Church:
We are one church with four locations multiplying the hope and heartbeat of Jesus with irresistible love, generosity, and unity. Hosanna Church weekend worship services aim for meaningful and inspiring engagement with God, through music and hearing God’s Word. We are a 3 streams church (Catholic/Lutheran, Evangelical and Charismatic background). This is who we are, and all three show up in the worship services, making it a delicate balance. Hosanna Church’s values include:
- Relevant Messages | God’s truth is timeless. The Bible is an ancient text, but it is not outdated. At Hosanna Church, we seek to bring the Bible to life and apply it to our daily lives so that our relationships, work, families, and futures are impacted by the truths we receive in church.
- Modern Music | Through the ages worshippers have used the instruments that are available and relevant in their time to lead God's people in song. At Hosanna Church, we seek to provide excellent music with a relevant sound to facilitate our times of singing.
- Traditional Roots | Hosanna Church values its roots in the Lutheran church tradition. We seek to meaningfully incorporate hymns, sacraments, prayers, and creeds into our worship experiences as well as regularly celebrate Holy Communion and Holy Baptism.
- Authentic Leadership | Hosanna Church pastors, preachers, and worship leaders are humble and authentic followers of Jesus. Hosanna Church leaders do not hold up their own lives as the model of perfection but, instead, hope to model a life-giving relationship with Jesus and whole-hearted dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- Spirit Leading | We believe that the Holy Spirit is alive and active among us. We like to create space in our times of worship for God to speak and move in our hearts. The Prayer Team fosters an atmosphere where the Holy Spirit is invited and welcomed into our worship time.
- Tithes & Offerings | At Hosanna Church, we want to humbly and boldly be a church that looks more like Jesus. We do that by multiplying the hope and heartbeat of Jesus through irresistible love, generosity, and unity. This means we teach and believe in Biblical tithing.
- A Place for Kids | Hosanna Church has a place designed just for kids (birth-grade 5) where they can learn about Jesus in a way they’ll understand and in an environment they'll love.
- Prayer Needs | We have an equipped, caring Prayer Team available to pray with you for healing, peace, direction, hope, or a deeper relationship with Jesus.About the Digital Engagement Director:
- The Digital Engagement Director is the key leader of design and the digital strategies that steer people to faith and help the church find Hosanna and, ultimately, Jesus.
- They will be focused on distributing valuable, relevant content that attracts and engages people currently not connected with faith or the church.
The Digital Engagement Director Responsibilities Include:
- Develop solutions to track digital engagement.
- Work with ministry leaders to develop digital strategies and products that will effectively help people connected to the church take the next steps in their spiritual growth.
- Ensure digital platforms reflect the mission, vision, and discipleship path of Hosanna.
- Recruit, develop, and lead volunteers where appropriate within the ministry.
- Work and communicate with Campus Pastors to build the systems that ensure a seamless transition for people currently connected online into a campus location.
- Handle other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
What You Bring:
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in marketing or advertising preferred.
- 5+ years of proven full-time experience in the digital marketing field, both hands-on and leading a team is preferred.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
- Confident and strategic leader.
- Passion for ministry.
- Part of a church or volunteer of a church.
- Influential leadership experience.
- Ability to staff and manage personnel.
- Ability to spearhead a project from conception to completion.
- Ability to articulate visions and ideas.
- Ability to read and analyze data.
- Ability to act as the visionary while remaining personable.
- Working knowledge of the church and its operation.
What it's Like to Live in Lakeville, Minnesota:
Lakeville is one of the fastest-growing cities in the Twin Cities area. With a population of 64,000, it is the largest city in Dakota County and a suburb of Minneapolis. The area is one of the most economically diverse in the country, serving as headquarters to many large firms in various fields. With the majority of residents being homeowners, Lakeville is a friendly, suburban community with quick access to the airport, Mall of America, outlet shops and restaurants as well as downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul.
The town itself has many entertainment options, such as ample parks, playgrounds, movie theaters, and unique restaurant options. The Lakeville Parks & Recreation Department maintains a total of 62 public properties, including neighborhood and community parks, athletic fields, playgrounds, greenways, trails, tennis & pickleball courts, skating rinks, picnic areas, conservation areas, nature areas, several public fishing areas, and swimming beaches. Lakeville is ideal for young families as it houses excellent K-12 schools with many amenities for families and children. On weekends, local Lakeville residents and tourists alike can enjoy attractions such as the Mall of America, Nickelodeon Universe, Valleyfair Amusement Park, Minnesota Zoo, or even support their Minneapolis professional and college sports teams. Lakeville and the surrounding areas are thriving communities that value family and fellowship.
>> Click HERE to apply! <<