Youth Ministry Leader at Hephatha Lutheran Church
Anaheim, CA 92807
About the job
Hephatha Lutheran Church and School is seeking an energetic person called to full-time youth ministry who is passionate about their relationship with Christ and seeks to lead youth into a growing and vibrant relationship with the Lord.
This individual will be responsible to develop the youth ministry program to be a place where youth from both the church and the school grow in Christ and become fully devoted followers of Him as well as a place that youth love to attend and bring their friends.
· Must be a growing Christian, demonstrated through character and lifestyle
· Passion for children, youth, and family ministries
· Experience in music, technology, and other ministries is preferred
· This is an administrative position as well as ministry position. Planning and implementation are important.
· Ability and gifted to work with students, volunteers, and parents
· Must be self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
· College, Bible College or Seminary training preferred
· Minimum of two years experience working with students
Full-Time and includes benefits
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Send your resume (include a maximum 2-minute video in which you introduce yourself to the church), a narrative of your experience aligned with the listed skills above, along with activities and vision, to email@example.com.