About the job
Worship Arts Pastor
Purpose: To lead the worship & tech arts ministry of The Heights Church by overseeing staff and developing and deploying volunteer teams in all weekend-related ministries towards Spirit-empowered multi-sensory worship and teaching experience.
Relationships: Reports to the Lead Pastor.
Responsibilities: (job duties can vary depending on experience level and hours) Lead the worship arts department, including worship, music, sound, lights, video, drama, and creative programming through volunteer teams and paid staff.
1) Active collaboration with the worship leader(s) to develop setlists, arrange music, schedule musicians, and other decision-making and leadership functions.
2) Coach worship leader(s) into their full potential allowing maximum creativity while maintaining our vision, values, mission, and worship style.
3) Ensure each weekend will have quality leadership in worship and execution of all other weekend creative elements including regular special music.
4) Recruit for all needed positions to ensure all volunteer positions are full and actively being developed.
1) Lead a creative programming process for worship services and special services. Meet regularly with the executive/lead pastor and programming team to decide overall programming. With the rest of the programming team, find and select programming elements to fit into the weekly services
2) Meet weekly with the service order team to decide the order of services and evaluate previous services.
3) Coordinate the efforts of those producing various elements of any service.
1) Lead and manage staff and volunteers to meet the programming, technical, music, drama, stage design, goals of the department.
2) Oversee the department budget and major purchases, installation, and maintenance of new equipment.
1) Oversee the process of identifying, recruiting, auditioning, training, resourcing, and caring for individuals in the worship & tech arts departments.
2) Provide an effective system of pastoral care and discipleship for all staff and volunteers in Worship Arts.
3) Implement The Heights Church leadership pathway that equips apprentices, leaders, and coaches.
4) Oversee/lead/train/drive the ongoing mentorship/training of Residents towards their goal of becoming a fully backed Worship Department Pastor/Leader.
5) Collaborate with NextGen with the purpose to create a developing path for the Next Generation of worship leaders, musicians, and tech arts.
Staff Team Member
1) Participate in all staff meetings and church functions, all Christmas Eve and Easter services.
2) Be a team player, maintain flexibility to unforeseen changes and build bridges with all staff having a servant’s heart.
THIS IS A PART-TIME (POSSIBLE FULL TIME) PASTORAL POSITION
Part-time pastoral positions are designed to require 10-20 hours per week. Full time is 40 hours per week. This position has the possibility to move to full-time depending on availability. This position has approximately 1 evening per week required.
Email Resume to: Jacob@heightschurch.tv Cell: 509-230-2406
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2052