About the job
The mission of Grace Snellville is to equip one another to follow Jesus well into the neighborhoods, nations, and next generation,
Our values are:
- rooted in the truth of Scripture,
- real in our relationships with one another,
- and renegade in our commitment to follow Jesus wherever he leads.
With our high school students, then, these commitments have led to a thriving discipleship culture where our students are empowered to:
- be part of volunteer-led discipleship groups,
- disciple middle schoolers weekly,
- impact their relational networks for the Kingdom of God,
- lead and participate in student house churches,
- engage in the multi-generational worship of the whole church,
- and grow deeply in their relationship with God and others.
We recognize that the current generation of students is uniquely passionate to bring about change but also uniquely challenged by the current cultural and technological environment, and we are praying for a High School Pastor who will faithfully and creatively lead our team of high school staff, volunteers, and student leaders to make disciples among the next generation.