Digital Pastor Intern at Grace Avenue United Methodist Church
Frisco TX 75034
About the job
The Digital Pastor Intern will provide dynamic leadership and oversight of virtual, digital and online related ministries at Grace Avenue United Methodist Church. This position will seek to create remote online communities for people who may never attend the church in-person. The intern will assist in designing and implementing strategies for the church to thrive in the current and post COVID-19 world. Considerations and requirements include:
1. A formal theological education.
2. A working knowledge of several digital platforms.
3. An ability to connect with persons ages 18-35.
4. The DPI may work and live anywhere they desire.
5. The Internship is full-time and will run for one year from July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022. In Q1 of 2022 the church and Intern may negotiate making the position permanent.
Please send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org