Youth Director at Glendale Presbyterian Church
Glendale, CA. 91205
About the job
Join a dynamic team at Glendale Presbyterian Church - we are looking for the right person to lead our youth department! Primary responsibilities include:
1. Direct and lead the high school ministry
2. Be available for children’s ministry on Sunday mornings during worship
3. Plan, oversee and attend family ministry programs (Sunday mornings, Midweeks, camps, retreats, mission trips and other creative opportunities)
4. Attend Weekly staff meetings
5. Model relational ministry with students and their families
6. Recruit and develop new leadership for all areas of family ministries programs (Children’s, Middle School, High School, College and Young Adult). Administer background checks and fingerprinting for all volunteers working with minors.
7. Communicate Regularly with high school students
8. Host a weekly hang out off church campus
9. Handle the youth ministries budget and social media accounts
10. Sustain a level of personal health and maturity that will lead to healthy and effective ministry. Participate in development opportunities that address areas of identified personal and professional growth.