About the job
Fullerton Presbyterian Church (FPC) is a Korean-American church located in Fullerton, California. Our church was planted 46 years ago and belongs to KPCA denominations. FPC is prayerfully looking for a half time Education Director who will lead CM ministry and has a passion for the next generation.
Primary responsibilities of Education Director and CM pastor/ director are as below.
- Oversee the Education Department and work with respective pastors to implement spiritual growth for the students.
- Coordinate a curriculum plan for the Education Dept. for a balanced comprehensive Christian education to Sunday school students from Pre-School to High School.
- Coordinate, plan, and implement programs for CM.
- Provide pastoral and spiritual care for CM students, staff, and parents.
- Other duties as needed
- Legally eligible to work in the States
- B.A or B.S Degree. Education or Seminary training preferred.
- Proficient in English
- Education Ministry experience (Preferred)
- Philosophy / Vision of Ministry
- 1 Sermon message (audio or video)
- Please send all your documents to email@example.com by December 31.
- If any questions, please contact pastor Chan Park (201-470-0932)
Fullerton Presbyterian Church
511 S. Brookhurst Rd.
Fullerton, CA 92833