About the job
Freedom Firm seeks to end child sex-trafficking in India through rescue, restoration, and justice. Freedom Firm USA exists to support this mission by raising prayer, financial support, volunteers, and general awareness of the problem and solutions to the evils of sex-trafficking.
We seek an individual passionate for this mission for the part-time position of Communications and Development Associate. The position works remotely and daily hours are flexible. The position is paid hourly and seasonally fluctuates between 40 to 80 hours per month.
A brief description of the tasks associated with this position are as follows:
Create monthly impact update for email distribution and coordinate other communications
Create regular social media updates
Create and release podcast twice a month
Create Annual Report in coordination with a graphic designer
Maintain effective website
Create and implement 2 major campaigns and 2 smaller touchpoints (i.e. virtual event) per year
Develop volunteer opportunities
Teamwork is critical for this position, and as such the communications associate should work cooperatively with the Freedom Firm teams in the U.S. and India on such other tasks and projects as needed. The position will require at least 1 annual trip for in person staff meetings.
1. Excellent writing and communication skills
2. Experience in campaign management or social media marketing preferred
3. Experience with graphic design for print media, social media, or video creation preferred
4. Ability to work with a team
5. Ability to think critically and creatively to develop an effective engagement plan
6. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent demonstrated ability
Your resume, recent writing sample, and any questions regarding the position may be submitted to FFUSA President Leah Henck at [email protected].
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/3412