I year Apprenticeship for Presbyterian Candidates for Ministry at First Presbyterian Church
Northridge CA 91326

This is a new Apprenticeship opportunity sponsored by the Presbytery of San Fernando.  It is designed to give recently seminary graduated Presbyterian candidates for ordination an opportunity to further develop their gifts for ministry by learning and serving in healthy congregations of size with a mentor pastor approximately 70% of the time, and serving smaller congregations the remaining 30% of the time.  This Apprentice program is designed to give candidates practical training and experience to enable them to be more prepared for their first call.

First Pres take the necessary precautions to protect the members and staff of the congregation.  Masks are required during worship and in the office, temperatures are taken daily, hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the campus.  We are currently not using our sanctuary but are worshipping under a large open air tent on our main parking lot, as well as streaming our services. Most meetings are via ZOOM.

Address

First Presbyterian Church
10400 Zelzah Ave
Northridge, California 91326

Contact

Jim Sillerud
1.818.360.1831
jim@fpcgh.org

Website

http:www.fpcgh.org

Location
Northridge CA 91326
Job type
Apprenticeship
Posted
Hours/week
40
Pay rate
Negotiable depending on experience
Ordained position
No
Exempt status
Exempt
Skills
Learning
Listening
Pastoral
Preaching
Teamwork
Industries
Church Ministry