About the job
First Health Hospice is seeking a compassionate Hospice Chaplain/Bereavement Coordinator to service our beloved patients. This is a contingent to possible full time position. We offer excellent pay, health insurance benefits and the best working environment. If you are reliable and loyal with a caring heart for people, then this is the right place for you!
- Provides pastoral care to the local ministry and community through performing sacraments, rituals blessings and liturgies.
- Participates and collaborates with others in the delivery of holistic patient care.
- Builds and maintains relationships with patients, families and associates through regular visitations and communication in order to create spiritual and religious connections.
What You Will Need:
Licenses/Certifications/Registration: Required Credential(s):
- Chaplain specializing in Cert of Endorsement obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Chaplain obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Education:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Theology or Religious Studies (or its equivalent), Master's Degree preferred, along with the successful completion of a Clinical Pastoral Education component (One Unit or more).
Work Experience: Experience in pastoral care, the health care field, in an area that is parish-based or mission-related, involved with community activism or its equivalent.
Previous experience in hospice as a chaplain or bereavement counselor is preferred but not required. If you meet the above criteria and have an honest, caring, and compassionate interest in helping people, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $59,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Hospice care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location