About the job
Background of Church
A multi-lingual and multi-campus church is looking for a lead/senior pastor to continue her vision and guide her into the next phase of her commitments.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Direct and lead the pastoral staff in carrying out the mandate of the church.
2. Preach and teach to provide a solid spiritual diet to the congregations.
3. Work with layman boards of directors and deacons.
Qualifications & Skills
1. Formal seminary education, MDiv or above.
2. A minimum of 7 years of experience as a congregational and/or lead pastor in the North American context. Have a good command of both English and Chinese.
3. Be in agreement with the Church's doctrinal statement and philosophy of ministry.
4. Be a good communicator, and a man of faith, love and compassion; lead an exemplary life, and one of personal integrity and accountability.
Follow guidelines as provided by Los Angeles County.