About the job
· A deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· A thorough knowledge of and respect for the Bible.
· Able to communicate the Good News of Christ in clear and authentic ways.
· Demonstrates a strong spiritual life and discipline.
· A willingness to live a transparent life in order to lead by example of one’s faith (and weaknesses) as a follower of Jesus.
· Be an ongoing life learner and willing to be part of Mission Northwest’s Leadership Learning Community,
· Sensitive to member’s needs and willing to train others to meet those needs.
· Has the gifts to motivate, lead and administrate the ministries and mission of the Church.
· Is capable of delegating ministry responsibilities to others.
· Relates well intergenerationally with people inside and outside the church.
· Is comfortable being involved in and ministering to people in the community.
· Has a sense of self-awareness and continues to work on his or her self-differentiation.
An M.Div. is preferred. However, the educational degree is less important than the person’s character and spiritual maturity.