About the job
1. Provide vision and direction of the congregation in accordance with Senior Pastor’s vision and direction of the whole church.
2. Provide shepherding and equipping for congregational leaders; Lead congregational leaders in developing and executing strategic action-plans to inspire and mobilize the whole congregation, which presently has 80 people, to participate in the shared vision and mission of FECSGV and FECA.
3. Adhere to the Bylaws, policies and procedures of the Church as set by the Board of Elders.
4. Responsible for the promotion and advancement of the spiritual welfare of the congregation.
5. Served as a member of the Board of Elders.
6. Responsible for all other matters delegated to him/her from time to time by the Senior Pastor.
3658 Walnut Grove Ave.
Rosemead, California 91770
626 372 9180